boredom leads to....
I WANT: right now? sleep.
I REGRET: too many things
I WISH: to be in spain/maldives rite now
I LOVE: rizal, me frens & family
I HATE: mosquitos, being lonely
I MISS: some pple
I FEAR: losing pple i love
I SEE: too shortsightedly
I HEAR: buzzing
I SEARCH: for solitude
I WONDER: when im gona be successful..haha...yes laugh at me.
I KNOW: bollocks!
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU...
SMILED? on my way home.. rejab was telling crappy jokes...
DANCED? ages ago!
GOT HAMMERED? eh?
KISSED SOMEONE? hmmm he knows when.. hehe
HUGGED SOMEONE? saturday..yeays!
HAD A NIGHTMARE? last week i tink...
LAST THING YOU READ: my pill prescription. I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DROWSY!
LAST MOVIE YOU SAW ON THE BIG SCREEN: raising victor vargas
LAST PHONE NUMBER YOU CALLED: home
LAST SHOW YOU WATCHED ON TV: gilmore girls
LAST SONG YOU HEARD: so i need u -3DD
LAST THING YOU HAD TO DRINK: some cordial nenek made
LAST THING YOU ATE: my uncle's bday cake
DO YOU...
SMOKE? nopes.
SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS? no way! they're satanic!
HAVE A CRUSH? not now
HAVE A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND? yeaps
HAVE A DREAM THAT KEEPS COMING BACK? i tink so
REMEMBER YOUR FIRST LOVE? sort of
STILL LOVE HIM/HER? nopes
READ THE NEWSPAPER? yeah. life section everyday.
HAVE ANY GAY OR LESBIAN FRIENDS? a few back in ij
BELIEVE IN MIRACLES? not at the moment
BELIEVE IT'S POSSIBLE TO REMAIN FAITHFUL FOREVER? i know i can. dunno abt the rest of u..
CONSIDER YOURSELF TOLERANT OF OTHERS? yes definitely.
LIKE THE TASTE OF ALCOHOL? dunno how it tastes
BELIEVE IN GOD? yups.
HAVE ANY SECRETS? loads
HAVE ANY PETS? they all died on me.
GO TO OR PLAN TO GO TO UNIVERSITY? duh
WEAR HATS? nopes
HAVE ANY PIERCING? yes
HAVE ANY TATTOOS? nopes
HATE YOURSELF? eh?
HAVE A BEST FRIEND? yeaps
HAVE ANY BAD HABITS? being secretive & forgiving
CARE ABOUT LOOKS? dont everyone?
TRUST OTHERS EASILY? sadly, yes.
LIKE SARCASM? not when used on me
TAKE WALKS IN THE RAIN? it depends. there are 2 types of walks in the rain. happy walks & sad walks.
KISS WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED? yups
SING IN THE SHOWER? nah
HAVE ANY SCARS? not only physically
I WANT: right now? sleep.
I REGRET: too many things
I WISH: to be in spain/maldives rite now
I LOVE: rizal, me frens & family
I HATE: mosquitos, being lonely
I MISS: some pple
I FEAR: losing pple i love
I SEE: too shortsightedly
I HEAR: buzzing
I SEARCH: for solitude
I WONDER: when im gona be successful..haha...yes laugh at me.
I KNOW: bollocks!
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU...
SMILED? on my way home.. rejab was telling crappy jokes...
DANCED? ages ago!
GOT HAMMERED? eh?
KISSED SOMEONE? hmmm he knows when.. hehe
HUGGED SOMEONE? saturday..yeays!
HAD A NIGHTMARE? last week i tink...
LAST THING YOU READ: my pill prescription. I'M SUPPOSED TO BE DROWSY!
LAST MOVIE YOU SAW ON THE BIG SCREEN: raising victor vargas
LAST PHONE NUMBER YOU CALLED: home
LAST SHOW YOU WATCHED ON TV: gilmore girls
LAST SONG YOU HEARD: so i need u -3DD
LAST THING YOU HAD TO DRINK: some cordial nenek made
LAST THING YOU ATE: my uncle's bday cake
DO YOU...
SMOKE? nopes.
SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS? no way! they're satanic!
HAVE A CRUSH? not now
HAVE A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND? yeaps
HAVE A DREAM THAT KEEPS COMING BACK? i tink so
REMEMBER YOUR FIRST LOVE? sort of
STILL LOVE HIM/HER? nopes
READ THE NEWSPAPER? yeah. life section everyday.
HAVE ANY GAY OR LESBIAN FRIENDS? a few back in ij
BELIEVE IN MIRACLES? not at the moment
BELIEVE IT'S POSSIBLE TO REMAIN FAITHFUL FOREVER? i know i can. dunno abt the rest of u..
CONSIDER YOURSELF TOLERANT OF OTHERS? yes definitely.
LIKE THE TASTE OF ALCOHOL? dunno how it tastes
BELIEVE IN GOD? yups.
HAVE ANY SECRETS? loads
HAVE ANY PETS? they all died on me.
GO TO OR PLAN TO GO TO UNIVERSITY? duh
WEAR HATS? nopes
HAVE ANY PIERCING? yes
HAVE ANY TATTOOS? nopes
HATE YOURSELF? eh?
HAVE A BEST FRIEND? yeaps
HAVE ANY BAD HABITS? being secretive & forgiving
CARE ABOUT LOOKS? dont everyone?
TRUST OTHERS EASILY? sadly, yes.
LIKE SARCASM? not when used on me
TAKE WALKS IN THE RAIN? it depends. there are 2 types of walks in the rain. happy walks & sad walks.
KISS WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED? yups
SING IN THE SHOWER? nah
HAVE ANY SCARS? not only physically

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home